Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Sorry G.G.

Background info: G.G. is what The Menace calls my mother.

Tonight we were saying our family prayer. The Menace decided he wanted to help. Delmar was helping him say things like: thank thee for home, bless Dadda to get job, and bless Momma to have a baby. The Menace then blurts out, "and bless G.G. have baby too". It was all I could do to hold in my cackle laugh. I don't know what miracles could come of this, being that G.G. has removed the inner baby workings and all. You never know. Watch out G.G.!

2 comments:

L said...

Crazier things have happened. I hope you get pregnant!

Aubrey said...

The rabid's know that I am infamous for being immature at handling children and praying. For some reason it punches the giggle button for me. I am never able to contain my laughter. I am so glad I wasn't there. That may be the funniest thing ever. Go menace.