Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mr. Mailman

Hey Mr. Mailman---Bring me my mail
Don't drive by my house--taking it somewhere else,
I have a mailbox right by the road
Sometimes my red flag is up--Oh Mailman!

Yes, this song is dedicated to pathetic mail delivery.
Our normal mail person is fantastic. She never mixes up my mail.
I don't know why, but at least once a week we have a substitute.
I often watch as the mail truck turns the corner and drives right past my house. I know we have large bushes in the breezeway, yet there is still a house there. It is really funny when they occasionally realize they missed the house and try to back up around the circle and fix it. Seriously though, is it that hard?

2 comments:

L said...

Thought the Mailman retired from Utah years ago Winder?

Winder said...

That must be the problem.