Monday, May 24, 2010

Jingle Bells

The Menace loves the song "Jingle Bells". When I say loves I mean loves. He always wants to sing it. Around the end of March I'd had my fill with "Jingle Bells". I told him he couldn't sing it until we had a lot of snow again and it was Christmas time. This morning he looks out the window and notices the 2 inches on the lawn (note: it is May 24th). He shouts out "SOWN". yes he puts the n in the wrong spot. Before I know it he is singing: "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All Way. Oh Good fun it is to ride in a horse sleigh, Hey!" What do you do? He followed my directions and waited until it was snowing again, he has no clue when Christmas time is. I am beginning to doubt if I do either.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This time of year is weird, weird, weird. Even in Southern California the weather has been odd.

Hopefully June straightens things out for you!

L said...

You could teach him the Batman smells version...you know just to change things up.