Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update

Thought I would update everyone on the Adoption Saga. It's been three months and I have almost finished the paperwork. This weekend Delmar and I get to spend Friday evening and all day Saturday at an adoption training. I know, I know you are all jealous.

Next we get to have our caseworker inspect our home and finances. Then we get to write a profile about ourselves and come up with an amazing photo to try and get a potential birth mother to notice us. Can't I just post "Pick Me! Pick Me!" Would be much easier.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

When I read "Adoption Saga" I thought of the "Twilight Saga." Not the same, I know.

I'm glad you're finished with the paperwork. I've heard that's one of the worst parts.

Maybe Rabid could take those amazing photos for you?

L said...

I hope they pick you! Just think, this will pass and hopefully by the end of it you will have a new addition to love. That would be awesome. I think Jessica is right though, Rabid should snap some photographs of you.

Aubrey said...

I am going to say every prayer I have ever learned for you all.

XOXOXOXO

Yes, Pick you.