Monday, February 01, 2010

Mt. Saint Helen

Note to Reader: If you are the squeamish type don't read this post. Look at the label TMI Just lettin' ya know.

I have Mt. Saint Helen developing on my chin. You would think that since I am entering my mid 30's this would stop. Oh no! It probably has to do with all the fertility hormone raging through my body. Nevertheless I have a mountain on my chin.
This mountain isn't like your typical blemish. It is huge, deep, and painful. I get these from time to time. You can't just leave it alone, let it come to a head, and drain. It must be hot packed, poked, and have massive pressure applied. If I am lucky the top(or side) will blow with a giant splat onto the mirror. Yes, I call this lucky the pain and pressure will finally be relieved. If I am not lucky there will be a dozen small pin pricks and a bright red tumor on the face. I have a feeling I'll be unlucky this time. Of course. I am hosting a baby shower for my sister Saturday. Won't it be great for dozens of people to see it? Fun stuff.

6 comments:

Rabid said...

Do you name all of your zits after volcanoes? Vesuvius? Kilauea? Llullaillaco? Take pictures and make yourself a zit scrapbook.

Rabid said...

I could help you with that. Zit volcanoes would make an awesome Christmas card too...

Just throwing it out there for you. 'Cause I care and stuff.

L said...

That Rabid is a clever one. I was in the news the other day that folk like to use bag balk, you know the stuff for utters, on zits. It was quite interesting. Not that I am suggesting this just saying...

Maybe it could be the center piece for the shower since your sister will be having something exploding out of her nether-regions that will be fluid filled....

Aubrey said...

Huh! You are describing what I experienced in college. Cept' I wasn't taking whore mones.

Winder said...

Rabid, I have always given them all the same name. You are on to something though. This could be fun.

Lars, I missed that news report will check it out.

Aubrey, yes this is something I should have experienced years ago.

L said...

Crap, I meant "It was in the news" Not I. Go me. Here is the link. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100131/ap_on_re_us/us_bag_balm

I can't type or spell obviously...forgive me. For a smart girl I do stupid really well. REALLY. WELL.