Monday, February 08, 2010

If You're Wondering...

If any of you are wondering why my blogging is so sporadic, here is why: I spread myself too thin. I sometimes think I am superwoman. I am currently managing 3 blogs--none very well mind you, raising a 22 month old, and trying to complete all the adoption paperwork. Don't ask why I do these things particularly the multiple blogs . It is too detailed and I don't want to get into it. I will do my best to produce quality posts as I obviously don't produce quantity.

5 comments:

L said...

If you are not Superwoman than who is the PMS Avenger's sidekick?

Rabid said...

More like Superbitch!

Rabid said...

Kidding, joke, joke, joke, laugh, laugh.

Good Eats Society said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Winder said...

Nice! The PMS Avenger couldn't have a sidekick with a nice persona. Just wouldn't be right.