Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Scare/Scar the Kiddies


My poor future Yahoos. My hubby and I find such pleasure in giving the children a scare. Maybe this will change for me when our Yahoos have nightmares, but I don't think my hubby will change. For example Rabid and her Yahoos came for dinner and games on Monday. While eating dessert my dear one takes our wooden, Tongan tribal mask off the wall. It is a well known fact that Yahoo #2 is terrified of it. He brings the mask in and frightens #2. I find this wildly amusing. Of course we are fine with it, we are sending the Yahoo home with Rabid who was minus Spouse for a few days. It doesn't stop with just one scare we repeatedly try to frighten the Yahoos. Then, as Rabid is trying to leave, I send the hubby out one more time to scare them while pulling away in the dark! I guess this further explains why I love the Halloween season.

2 comments:

rabidrunner said...

You dog... all this time I thought it was the hubby that enjoyed it so much.

It's all fine with me. Did I mention I heard my house making all sorts of "noises" that night? Scared the britches off of me too.

The MacMizzles said...

No wonder Eric has so many phobias...he has been taunted all along his short existence here on earth.

I also scare quite easily,...I had a room mate in early adolescence who continued to taunt and scare me. The most memorable however was when her friends brother chased us through a pitch black orchard in our nightgowns. I still tremble.