Friday, November 13, 2009

Great!

I read a friend's blog the other day (technically she is not my friend yet--she is a friend of my dearest friend thus, by default she may be stuck with me). The post was a purge post. She vented about photos by railroad tracks to show this year's hairdo. I laughed pretty hard and then realized that rabid took my photo by railroad tracks. Crap! I have joined the masses. Now I have an added problem, I changed my hairdo. The Christmas card I ordered in all my organization is ruined. This is quite the conundrum.

3 comments:

rabidrunner said...

DRAMA label!? That's awesome. Remember darling, that it's just an opinion. Sides, the railroad tracks aren't the main attraction, your collective 6 giant bright blue eys are.

Winder said...

But rabid the there is a change in hair...nobody will see my sweet new do. :)

Aren't you glad I don't really care about stuff like that. Or maybe I should be glad--you wouldn't be my friend if I did.

Megan said...

Yes, let's be friends. And I complained about my own blog the other day; who cares if you went to the tracks?

Oh, and I don't actually belive your son's eyes are that blue.