Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Great Sale

Why is it that I always find the need to tell everyone the price I pay for my great shopping finds? For example yesterday I went to "Old Gravy" and got two pair of pants for $4 each along with several other great finds (see I can't keep from talking about the deal). After leaving the store I called Rabid and my family. I told them of my great purchases and suggested that they go check it out. So, am I just bragging about the jackpot I hit? I'd like to think that I am calling to spread the word so others can benefit. I don't know. I guess it is possible that I am one of those people who have to brag about everything. It is hard not to brag when you are as great as me! :)

3 comments:

rabidrunner said...

You are as great as you are. If I were you I'd be a non-stop brag fest.

Seriously. I'm happy you share the news (ask about my cheap birthday presents and clothing additions at the Gravy de Old). And I'm the same way. When someone says "That jacket is cute" or "those jeans are great" I always respond with a long-dragged-out explanation of how cheap it was. Unless of couse it was expensive. Then I say, "oh, this old thing?" 'cause deep down inside I'm embarressed that I paid too much for it.

Sigh.

XANA-DIVA-DELUX said...

Everyone loves to hear about a great deal, that is unless you are stating that you found great unerwear at a second hand store. Good for you Winder.

The MacMizzles said...

PLEEEEEASE keep blogging. I want to hear more from the Winder.