Monday, December 17, 2007

Male Combat Cleaner


So, if you are an avid reader of rabidrunner you will know about Combat Cleaning. If you are not here is a brief introduction. Combat cleaners will get started cleaning, usually in the evening, and can't stop. This is most often done by women and often happens when there is a frustration brewing. With that being said I have a great story for everyone.

My dear hubby has been having trouble lately with a stuffy nose. He is always complaining that he is getting headaches. I told him it was probably because our bedroom has gotten really dusty. I also informed him that he is welcome to clean it. I didn't feel like it especially considering I had just had a bought with the stomach flu and being pregnant ended up in the hospital for I.V'.s. So he decided that he would. The next thing I know he has the vacuum out and is doing some serious Combat Cleaning. Under the bed, behind the dressers, the ceiling fan etc. It was so funny I had to share. I ran downstairs and called rabid. I was laughing so hard I could hardly explain the situation to her. Then I went up to get the camera to catch the moment forever. I found I couldn't get the camera because he had progressed to the office. It was great!

So the moral of the story is: Get pregnant, sick, or heck just fake something. Then make sure you have let something get dirty that will bother your loved one. You never know, he/she just might surprise you and do a little Combat Cleaning!

6 comments:

rabidrunner said...

Do you think I could fake a pregnancy?

Winder said...

Well, in your case we might need to get one of those body altering suits. Since you are the incredible changing pregnant woman!

The petulant ninny said...

let something get dirty that will bother your loved one.

I am so sorry to point out the flaw in your plan.

Winder said...

I think the ninny is correct. Rabid you are up a creek. I got lucky and found something that bothered my hubby. You will be hard pressed to find something to bother Spouse.

rabidrunner said...

What a pain! He can't be bothered by anything! How did someone like me pick someone as easy going as he!

The MacMizzles said...

Well, You could just borrow my cats rabid.