Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tribute to Xana-Diva-Delux

I couldn't let this moment pass without paying a special tribute to Xana-Diva-Delux and her blog Xanadua. I was reading it yesterday and having a bit of trouble with the way my eyes were responding to the colors. Upon moving to the comment section I noticed that el rabido had requested a theme song be placed on the blog. I took the opportunity to request new colors. The Diva responded very un-Diva like. She didn't throw a fit about it. She made the changes and now has given rabidrunner a run for her money for the best blog ever prize(if you know me everything is a competition).

I was feeling a little down and having more of my usual tummy troubles. Then I remembered Xana-Diva-Delux and her theme song. I instantly went to the sight. The song began and I danced around the room feeling the best I had all day. THANKS X-D-D! The best part is my dear hubby loves me all the more for playing the Xanadua song over and over and over and over. . .

3 comments:

XANA-DIVA-DELUX said...

The feeling is mutual, cheers and halleluia to you. I hate bad days, and I am glad to know that I could serve some purpose in the making a better one for you.

XANA-DIVA-DELUX said...

I am disappointed by your lack-luster attitude lately when it comes to blogging. I am going to be writing a pink slip for you, and you will definitely be seeing the principle after school.

Yours truly,
XANA double D!

Biker Babe said...

XDD is definitely accomodating. I enjoy her new theme song as well. It takes me back...