Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OUTDONE

I was just glancing through Rabid's blog and noticed a great family ski photo. It reminded me of my ski adventure with them a few weeks ago. I was pathetic, horrible, no good, very bad that day. Not that I am ever excellent but as of April 20, 2007 (the last time I had skied due to the baby) I was beginning to get the hang of it.

A single event on our adventure will sum it up. As Rabid's Spouse, Yah00 #2, and I descended down a blue run I started to panic. I reverted back to the old snow plow days. As Yahoo #2 began down the longest "steep" part he yells back to me "ya just have to make big turns". He made it look so easy. Once again I panicked I skipped that part and stayed on the cat track. I found them waiting patiently for me at the bottom. Mind you I have 28 years on the yahoo. It was very humiliating.

Thanks rabidowski and family for putting up with me!

This is what I felt like.

2 comments:

rabidrunner said...

You weren't pathetic. You weren't horrible. You weren't all of that other bad stuff that you said.

You are great. You were great too.

You're the one... the only... WINDER!

Love you something fierce.

The MacMizzles said...

Ah winders I feel your pain. I am sure you were fantastic.